Kickstarter #1

Hello everybody! I want to talk to you about Kickstarter. Kickstarter if you don't know already is a website for people to get funds for their projects. Many months ago I found a book there that led me to some great illustrators. It's called: A Rule Is To Break: A Child's Guide To Anarchy. Although I'm just a teenager in High School the least I can do is help spread the word about some awesome books that need funding. You may get an award so why not check these books out? I'll try to post new books as much as I can. Probably once a month... Well here are some new books I found today:


Here are some books who have reached their goal. Yay!

As you can see I like children's books. I've been thinking of reading and reviewing picture books because honestly I love them. I'm still thinking about it... So if you like any books please feel free to spread the word. Thanks guys (:

Comments

  1. How fun! I look forward to checking out more books on Kickstarter. I love picture books, too. We review one almost every week on our blog. It is so great to see the books that are out there. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great (:
      There's less books on Kickstarter than I would like but it's still a great website. I sometimes just go through staff picks or just browse. There are some people with some great ideas especially those planning to do movies.

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top