The Inside Story by Michael Buckley

So we know who the leader of the Scarlet Hand is. Betrayal is all over. Sabrina is questioning everything. She NEEDS to save her baby brother before Mirror decides to use his body so he can become human. Meanwhile she, Daphne, and Puck are in the Book of Everafter going through the books stories to get to Pinocchio and Mirror.

Puck has accepted Sabrina and their marriage wholeheartedly. He jokes with her about it throughout. You are just laughing throughout at his remarks. *sigh* I love him so much. I want to know that they end up together in the last book. It better happen.

I forgot completely about something REALLY important that happens at the end of the book. Like REALLY important. Things are going to go crazy in the next book. It's the end. I think I'm going to cry. Sabrina is going to be a leader. Everything ends way sooner than the future seen in the Everafter War. This should be good. My one complaint about this book is that the acknowledgements or thanks in this book in the beginning ruined a lot of what was going to happen. I look at that so... don't read that part. So that's it. Hope you had A Very Grimm Week! I'll read the last book sometime this week.

Comments

  1. I haven't read this one yet- so I just skimmed the review. I didn't want to find out anything I shouldn't. Thanks for mentioning not to read the thanks before I read the book. I will read that part after I am done. :)

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. And I'm glad you skimmed because I did mention who the leader was.

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top