Review Copy Cleanup August List


So what is better than making a list? I love lists so I'm making one for this challenge. Let's see how many books I actually do read out of my list shall we?

  • The World in Your Lunchbox by Claire Eamer
  • Will Love for Crumbs by Jonna Ivin
  • Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
  • The Emerald City by J.A. Beard
  • Splendors and Glooms by Laura Amy Schlitz
  • Blink Once by Cylin Busby
  • The Fine Color of Rust by P.A. O'Reilly
  • Shift by Kim Curran
  • The Normal Kid by Elizabeth Holmes
  • Broxo by Zack Giallongo

Hmm... I think pictures will bring some light to this list don't you?






Much better. I am reading The World in Your Lunch Box right now but any suggestions on the next book after that you would like to see reviewed would be appreciated.

Comments

back to top