July 2012 Cover Love

When looking back at my books reviewed for July I could only find one Cover deemed worthy as a Cover Love.


The Glimpse by Claire Merle is that worthy book cover. The Glimpse is set in the not so distant future where people unaffected by ancestors with depression, schizophrenia, and others like them are Pure. These Pure people are set up with others to keep the race going. People with ancestors that have mental illnesses are called Crazies. They live outside the area of the Pure. I loved the plot and the characters as well as the cover. It's simple, blue (favorite color), and naturey with the branch there. Why a heart? Maybe because the book deals with destiny? Or it's mainly about love? Or maybe your ancestors have some effect on you but you are you. Your heart, your mind, your destiny. I don't know. All I know is that it did the trick to bring me in and read it.

Comments

back to top