May 2013 Reads Wrap Up



June, how you snuck up on me. Well I am ready for you! I'm working on reviews and mini reviews of books that I read this year and some even last year... there are a lot that I have yet to review and post up on here. So it's my goal this month to review all of those books I need to and read a massive amount of books! Here are the books I need to review:

Two Truths and a Lie by Sara Shepard
The Lies That Bind by Lisa & Laura Roecker
Savvy by Ingrid law
Scumble by Ingrid Law
Wonder by R.J. Palacio
No and Me by Delphine de Vigan
Feathers by Jacqueline Woodson
Anya's Ghost by Vera Brogsol
I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
Amandine by Adele Griffin
Brotherhood by A.B. Westrick
The Wild Book by Margarita Engle 
The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler
The Secret Circle by L.J. Smith
Mudman by Paul Grist
Sumo by Thien Pham
The Off Season by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
Past Perfect by Leila Sales
Then I Met My Sister by Christine Hurley Deriso

Do you see my dilemma? So much to review but so little time especially since I'm going on overdrive this June and reading so many books! Next Friday I will be doing my first read-a-thon so I'll be posting what I want to read for that soon. I'll probably do a bunch of mini reviews to make up for everything.

Books I read:

Fields of Elysium by A.B. Whelan
Scumble by Ingrid Law
Cake by Joyce Magnin
The Newstead Project by Melanie Schulz
After Eli by Rebecca Rupp
Flush by Carl Hiaasen
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
Past Perfect by Leila Sales
Then I Met My Sister by Christine Hurley Deriso

Favorite book of the month:


New Button!

BlogButton


So a friend of mine made me a new button. Don't worry I won't be changing my button any time soon. For years and years this will be my button as well as the awesome template. 

Ah, so many plans... This is going to be a great month.

Comments

  1. Oooh what did you think of Wonder? :) And I'll swap the button around when I next have time! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes I must add yours (:
      Wonder was amazing! I loved the different POV's and how they all came together.

      Delete
  2. I feel you-there definitely isn't enough time in a day :) Ooh, love your new button! Hope you get many of those books reviewed in June!

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My Stacking the Shelves/Wrap Up


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I at least get half done. I think a lot of mini reviews are in order (:

      Delete
  3. Yikes, that's a lot of reviews to write =o There just never seems to be enough time in a day to get everything done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, goodness. It's always a daunting task when we write out the list of all the books we need to review, isn't it? I wish you luck in getting through them all! I'm taking June off to read what I want as part of my Month of Me, but will be back to the grind in July.

    And your new button is super cute! :)

    ~Merin @ Read and Reviewed~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! I like that you have a Month of Me. I'm really excited about my long list of books. I haven't read that much lately so it'll nice to get back on the saddle (:

      Delete
  5. Oh wow! Here I was thinking I had a lot of reviews left to write. Good luck with them! :) I can't wait to see what you thought of Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe. I really loved that book. I've been meaning to try No and Me and Wonder, too. Looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam. I know I'm crazy to have let my review pile to get this far :P
      I'm sure you will like what I have to say about Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe (:

      Delete
  6. I would love to see your review of Savvy! I remember reading that way back in 5th grade! (I'm in 8th now) And Secrets of the Universe! I'ver read just one review on that book and I really want to see another! Your new button looks fabulous and I remember your old template, I love your new template/design. Did you design it yourself, or your friend did?

    Anyways, have a fabulous day! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both books were amazing especially Savvy :D I read the sequel to Savvy not too long ago. You should read it if you haven't already
      A friend did the button and the design for me (:

      You too! ^__^

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top