Top Ten Favorite TV Shows


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

This was a really hard list to come up with. I watch a LOT of shows. I'll watch anything. I even watched golf one time... that was a lazy day. I tried to get the list as accurate as possible. I would love to know if you've watched any of these shows and what are some of your favorite tv shows too.

10. Parks and Recreation

I used to watch Parks and Recreation all the time but with the last couple of seasons I stopped for some reason. I got into it again a while back and I'm re-watching all the seasons now. Mainly I did this because I always loved Andy and April's romance and personalities. I forgot how much I loved Ron Swanson's attitude on life and Leslie's crazy work ethic. I love how Leslie and Anne always say nice things to each other. As friendships go they have one of the most inspiring especially since girls tend to judge each other more than lifting them up.

9. Bates Motel

This show is so dark and wonderful. Norma Bates is so crazy controlling. Her relationship with Norman borderlines creepy... okay no it's all the way creepy. I love the back story to Norman Bates the killer from Psycho. The setting, the secrets the town keeps, Norman's trances, and his brother's side business are all amazing parts that make this show amazing. 


8. The Fosters

I think I love this show too much... There are so many twists that keep getting added on which always makes each episode super interesting and fun to watch. I love how the characters - especially Callie - have grown. She's faced so much. I don't know how she's keeping it together.

7. Veronica Mars

How could I not include the lovably sarcastic Veronica Mars? Her wit and loyalty to her friends has always made her one of my favorite tv show characters. This show was really good and should have lasted longer.

6. Teen Wolf

There is so much variety in this show. It's comedic at one point and grim at another. Season 3B in particular was one of the darkest seasons in the show. The story behind each season and what's going to befall Scott and his friends is always amazing.

5. Fullmetal Alchemist

One of the best animes ever made. I remember loving this show when I was a kid and I still love it. 

4. Friends

I used to watch this Everybody Loves Raymond and Seinfeld all the time. It was a really weird thing for me as a kid to watch these shows but I loved them nonetheless. Friends is my favorite out of the bunch. It's funny and heartwarming. It's a show I know I always will enjoy watching.

3. Brooklyn Nine-Nine

I didn't expect this to be as hilarious as it is. So funny!

2. Bob's Burgers

One word: Louise. Oh my goodness this girl is the sassiest, most wonderful fictional being in the world! This show is so funny; it's unbelievable.

1. Avatar: The Last Air Bender

Avatar will always be my favorite show. It is absolutely flawless. That is all you need to know about this show.

Comments

  1. Friends is definitely one of my favourites! I love to binge-watch random episodes and it always makes me smile. I was a big fan of Veronica Mars too. I don't watch as much TV these days, but if I'm obsessed about any, it is Doctor Who, Sherlock and Games of Thrones. And I only really watch Teen Wolf for Stiles and Scott.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always put on Friends reruns when they are on tv :D
      I haven't watched Doctor Who and Sherlock for a while but I love those shows too. The actor who played Moriarty was amazing.
      I love Stiles on Teen Wolf. I miss his goofiness. I loved how Dylan O'Brien was able to make his character so evil last season. 'm looking forward to his and Scott's friendship in this season.

      Delete
  2. I just started watching Parks and Rec like a week ago and I love it. It's hilarious and the characters are all great. Plus, the friendships are amazing. :) I'm glad you are getting back into the show again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the friendships are amazing. What a coincidence we both are watching it at the same time. I here the last season is coming up. I wonder how everything will come to a close.

      Delete
    2. The last season can't be coming up! No! lol I just found it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top