How Far Would You Go For Your Favorite Books?

Source

Created by Christina @ Christina Reads YA
Tagged by Kay @ It's a Book Life


1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book:



2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride:


Maggie Stiefvater because she's a brilliant writer and I would love to have insights in The Raven Boys series.


3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure that Hollywood made this book into a (really good) movie:


Can you imagine it!?


4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book:



I would have to be a demigod if I were to bargain new books for this.


5. I would let my google search history be made public if it meant I could be friends with this author:


Obviously, Rick Riordan. I would read first drafts and tell him they were awesome and I would get insight on all the mythology books he is planning to write. And we would talk about mythology and books in general and my life will be rainbows and butterflies.


6. I would donate everything to Goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life:


Jack, is the epitome of the nice guy and I would pretty much be lucky if I met someone like him in real life.

I tag everyone! Whoever wants to do this go right on ahead.

Comments

  1. Oh this sounds like so much fun! I completely and totally agree with 4 and 5... PERCY WILL LIVE IN MY HEART 5EVER! I want to do this now... I probably will ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning on rereading the series and finally finishing The Lost Hero series. I'm so sad to see it end. It's one of the best series I have ever read. Let me know if you do this tag (:

      Delete
  2. How fun! I'd want to live in the Magical World of Harry Potter - post Voldemort days though, because I'm a wimp. haha

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I would call you a wimp for that. I think most people would want to wait until he is dead to join the HP world.

      Delete
  3. OMG hahah love this tag! Yes I would totally give up my google search history for Rick Riordan. My history isn't even that interesting - mostly just desperate searches for answers to science things /questions that I can't work out LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My google history isn't that interesting either. It will also take you forever to go through so good luck with that. You have a more interesting google search history than me.

      Delete
  4. Ooh, very fun post! I'm not sure I would last very long in the Percy Jackson world, although the few moments would probably be absolutely awesome ;) Oh my gosh, a GOOD Daughter of Smoke and Bone movie?! Yeah, the things I would do for that. And Maggie Stiefvater, YES.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouldn't that be awesome if we were demigods and visited camp half-blood and got to fight monsters and were friends with Percy and Annabeth and the gang and got to meet the Gods?!?!?!?! (I said that all in one big excited breath)

    I hope you had fun with the tag! I had a blast reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

back to top