Weekly Wrap Up: July, 10 2015

Source

I'm starting a weekly wrap-up of what I've been reading, reviewing, discussing, receiving, posting, watching, and for my #Fitreaders updates for the week. This format is inspired by The Relentless Reader.

Reading:
I've read The Iron Trial,  Seconds, Don't Look Back, Faking Normal, and Darkness Becomes Her. I also reread The Lightning Thief and I'm planning to read the rest of the series. I'm hoping to read more this week since this group I'm in on Goodreads has really motivated me to read more.





Blogging:
I reviewed on She's Got Books on Her Mind: Pie by Sarah Weeks, Something Like Normal by Trish Doller, Through to You by Emily Hainsworth, Wild Born by Brandon Mull, and The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare. I participated in two book tags: How Far Would You Go For Your Favorite Books? and the Cake Book Tag. I also posted some pretty red, white, and blue covers for the Fourth of July.

Challenge Updates:
Reading Road Trip: Pennsylvania - Pie by Sarah Weeks // 2015 Monthly Motif Challenge - The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare

I'm going to try and update my challenges this week. Try being the operative word.

#FitReaders:
I won the monthly prize for June! I felt so bad since I hadn't updated the last two weeks, but coincidentally it motivated me to write what I did this week. I still need to stop being lazy and do more.


Friday, July 3rd, 2015 - Thursday, July 9th, 2015


Walking - 35 minutes of walking

Water Intake - 208 oz of water

What I'm Watching: 
Teen Wolf is on my mind. The new season started two weeks ago and so far it's getting back to being as good as the first season and the season where Stiles got possessed by a Nogitsune. The Doctors are going to be one of the best villains. And there is so many shady things happening in the background. I can't wait to see how everything unfolds.


What books and shows are you enjoying lately?

Comments

  1. I've read Darkness Becomes Her a while back & I totally love that series! I'm unsure if I'm done reading all the books though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great you're doing well with the fitness challenge! I've never seen Teen Wolf, but glad you're enjoying. I'm not really watching much. I have a difficult time keeping up with TV. I've been reading a lot though - reading Armada by Ernest Cline right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eying Don't Look Back. I really love the cover for that one. I hope it was a good read for you. Congrats on winning the FitReader's monthly prize! That's so awesome! Every bit counts, and you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea!! Just keep at it, even if you aren't posting!! You can "check in" anytime! Congrats!!

    Those book covers look so pretty! Great week of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw that's awesome you're feeling motivated :D Hope you have a great coming week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have been doing a lot of reading! Way to go with your challenges. :)

    I have been very motivated by you to drink more water and exercise more. I have been using my treadmill almost every day for a 20-30 minute walk/run. I haven't started keeping track of my water- but I have been keeping track of my exercise. Water tracking will be next! It helps that I don't allow myself my morning coffee until I drink two full glasses of water. I stand at the counter and drink them very fast and I figure at least I am starting the day off right. :) Thanks for the help getting motivated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so impressive I hope you know. I'm still not much of a walker, but I have been going to the gym lately so I think that makes up for it. I try to get in some bike action for at least ten minutes while I'm there. Just that gets me tired easily. You are keeping ME motivated Stephanie (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

back to top